Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Maestro

Watching this film, opens up my eyes to world I never fully experienced. The closes I have came was going to parties was from '92-'97, such as "Underground Network" Parties at Sound Factory Bar, hosted by Baraber Tucker and Don Welch with Lil Louie Vega mixing it up. The thing that drew me to this party was the music and the friendliness of the crowd. I was there almost religiously every Wednesday, from 10pm till lights came on. There's was nothing like it at the time for me, the music was always on point never random like the other clubs I would go to on the weekends. Everybody came prepared to dance, its not a fashion as it is today. And there was never any fights, because everybody got along no matter your status, background or color.

Part 1:




Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Part 6:


Part 7:


Part 8:


To see how this end you need to buy the DVD, trust me its worth it, especially if you're a house-head wanting to know learn more about the history of the music or was actually there and remember the good old times.

for more info:
http://www.maestro-documentary.com/

Buy Meastro online

No comments: